From __space Wiki
Max. Cutting Width: 600 mm (23.6 in.)
Max. Media Width: 719 mm (28.3 in.)
Max. Cutting Speed: 705 mm/sec (27.8 ips)(at 45 degree direction)
Acceptable Material Thickness: 0.8 mm
Cutting Force: 350 g
If you want to know more about using the Corel Draw, click on link and follow instructions and settings.
- Turn on the printer (The Switch is located on the bottom left side of the printer where the power plug is located)
- Lift the lever, it is located behind of the printer on the right and slide in the vinyl paper.
- You should hear the printer “turn on” when the vinyl is inserted and covering the sensor.
- Adjust the wheels making sure they are under the white line markers and on each end of the vinyl paper.
- The wheels can only be moved from the back of the printer, to do so lift lever, then move wheels from behind (sliding motion).
- Warning moving from the front will damage the wheel
- Now Lower the lever
- Hit the Down arrow on the printer
- The printer will size the paper and take notes.
- Gently hold the vinyl from the back (NOT from the front) as it is moves backwards and forwards.
- Use the arrows (up, down, left, right) to individually adjust the “origin” of the needles. ( This allows you to be able too determined a particular spot you want to print)
- The origin is the bottom-left most point in the image (The origin can be moved for account for tears in the vinyl or cut sections of the vinyl)
- Lastly don't forget to plug the the cord to the computer. This way when you hit print on the laptop it will inform the printer.
- Vinyl Paper can be located on a rack located next to the Laser Etching, if you can't find it ask a staff member!
- File: Print
- Printer: Expert Pro-60
- Preferences (to the right of Expert Pro-60)
- Two tabs Option and Paper
- Paper: make sure is roughly the size of vinyl, make sure Metric (mm)
- Option: Pen Speed: 45m/s (more delicate 39m/s, not suggested), Pen Force 30g (always)
- Layout Tab:
- Reposition images to: (drop down menu) Bottom Left corner
- “Okay” will print