From __space Wiki
The 3D Platform Workbench is a large format 3D printer. It is currently fitted with a 3mm extruder.
Jobs run on the Workbench must be reviewed by __space staff prior to printing.
- 1 meter x 1 meter build area
- Can print a wide variety of materials including PLA, PETG, ABS, NinjaFlex, nylon, T-Glase, HIPS, PVA, etc
- Up to a 70 micron resolution
How to use
- Prepare a .gcode file. Use settings for the 3DP Workbench. Simplify3D has a profile prepared that may be applied to most 3D file types.
- Save .gcode file to an SD card and then insert SD card into slot on printer
- Power on printer by setting the power switch on the back right side to 1 then pressing the 1 button on the front panel of the Workbench.
- Instructions to be continued
Here is the fff file for our 1.2 nozzel
Tips & Tricks
- Ask Nic for instructions
- The bed is never leveled. Give up and order your large print online.